Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My good mood

Not sure why but I have had so much energy and have been in a great mood lately. It certainly has nothing to do with the weather here, as it has been raining everyday for the last 5 days. Maybe it is because I am back into the swing of going to work and learning to balance things. Of course balancing everything 100% will never be an obtainable goal, but I am okay with that! I have been busy planning Brighton's 3rd birthday party. It will be a small event but loads of fun for him. We are still working hard on his potty training. He is more than capable of doing it, but he regressed from it when Baylor was born and has just in the past few weeks started doing really well with it again. We are trying to use his upcoming birthday as our motivator.
Baylor continues to do better on his new meds but is still having some issues in the evenings being in pain. He randomly wakes up at 5:00 AM some mornings and others, sleeps until 7:30. He is a real Houdini, getting out of his swaddles during the night. Other than that, he is doing well. Last weekend I took him out and about with me all weekend and everyone commented on how happy he was! He just started going to the same church preschool Mother's Morning Out program as Brighton and his teachers say he is a joy to have to that makes me feel so good. We have a fun filled weekend coming up. Meeting up with the Johnsons on Saturday and then going out for Mickey's birthday!! I am really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so sweet what a perfect family. oh you are so lucky for the men in your life. hold them close!!!!