Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Batmen

Here are Brighton and Jason dressed up in their finest Batman attire! I thought it was fun.
I am happy to say that the Flowe house is back in order. All Christmas decor and goodies have been put away. I can finally see my floor and the house feels minimal again. Sort of reminds me that I need to finish decorating! Have not done much since we moved in, but the clean slate is a little inspirational. Most importantly though, Brighton is okay. He survived. We took it all down in front of him and let him kiss his Santas goodbye until next year. He is still playing "Christmas" which means that we have to pretend to sleep and he is Santa, delivering gifts, but that is slowly dying down. He is dressing up as Batman again, which he abandoned at Christmastime. Still singing the Christmas songs though!
Baylor was just teasing us with his sleeping during the Christmas break. He was sleeping between 6 and 8 hours at night at a time. Now he has gone back to a maximum of 5. Frustrating! We will get there though. Hopefully soon. Other than that he is doing well. He is still very obsessed with staring at his hands and will not keep them away from mine or his bottle when I am feeding him. I think he will be holding his bottle himself before sleeping through the night again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm super cute