Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Monday, April 8, 2013

Busy, Fun Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend! The sun was shining and it was warm. Saturday was the perfect day for Kelly's baby shower. My mother in law wanted to throw something for Kelly and Craig in Craig's hometown of Fort Mill, with all of her (Rachel's) friends and family that Craig grew up around. She asked me to go in on it with her and it was my pleasure to! We decided to go with a tea party theme. 



We had a great turn out. Kelly and Craig got a lot of nice stuff for baby Taylor. Notice how beautiful and glowing the mama to be is. 




We are all looking forward to meeting Taylor in about a month from now!! 


On Sunday I was invited to go to Raffaldini Vineyard and Winery. It was towards the NC mountains. Six of us went. The wine tasting was fun. I cannot believe that I have never done that before! The vineyard was gorgeous with breathtaking views of the mountains in the back ground. The main building was a Tuscan style structure and we seriously felt like we were in another country!




We noticed on the way there and back that there seemed to be several of these vineyards in the area. I think we may try and go visit some more in the near future. It was something fun and different to do. 


No comments: