Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend

We had a very full and fun Easter weekend. I am going to to take one (hopefully) last jab at the weather here. It was okay, but no where near as warm as it should be. We are getting there. At least it was nice on Saturday. Sunny and low 60's. We had an Easter egg hunt at my parent's church to attend. It was very fun and a very well put together event. Lots of games, activities and food. The kids had a blast. 




This will for sure become a tradition. My cousins and I always went to a big egg hunt at my grandmother's church, every year growing up.  I would love nothing more than for my kids and their cousins to enjoy the same thing. While I am being nostalgic, I will now throw in the terrible "Curb Shot" photo that Lacey and I once again tried to attempt with our children.
Easter 2013 Cousin Curb Shot

Like the generation before them, their parents force them after each year's egg hunt, to pose on the church curb. Results = Not So Good. Maybe better next year. 

After that, we went to Mountain Island Lake, to Kelly and Craig's new house for brunch. We got to enjoy the semi-nice weather and had some great food! It was the perfect occasion to get to see everyone and enjoy the day!



Not a bad view!

 Connie, the Baby Whisperer

Mommy and Daddy To-Be, practicing! 




After that, it was home for Brighton to take a nap, then on to the Antley's to dye Easter Eggs. 


We were planning on going to church the next morning, but Baylor had a bad night and morning. He is sick AGAIN! We stayed home and enjoyed the Easter Bunny gifts, tried to pacify the poor sick baby and did some things around the house. We did get to get out for a lovely lunch over at Yaya and Poppi's house. Brighton and Jameson had a sleepover there that night. Yay for Spring Break! Baylor got his Mommy's needed, undivided attention.

I took Baylor to the doctor this morning, but they said this was another cold and needs to run it's course. At least his fever is down some. Poor thing. It is ALWAYS something!! 

This week is very busy for me. I am sure it will go by fast.



This picture is from late last week. 
Rachel came to visit before she and Donnie left to enjoy the nice weather at the beach. 






No comments: