Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Monday, April 22, 2013

Our Weekend

We had a lovely weekend. On Saturday, Jason took the boys to meet his mom for breakfast. Brighton went home with Gigi to spend the night, and Jason hung out with Baylor. This gave me some time to go with my mom and sister to the High Point Furniture Mart. This is always fun and overwhelming. So many beautiful things to look at! I got a few ideas for what I would like to save some money for the next time that I go. 


On Sunday, we went to have a lunch cookout to celebrate Pop's birthday. It was such a nice day. We managed to get a group shot as well as a picture of just the 'men folk'. 






Speaking of "pop", my sister in law Kelly is about to. Not that you can tell by looking at her, but according to her Dr., it could be any day now! We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Brighton and Baylor's new cousin Taylor!!
 






No comments: