Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Baylor is 10 Months Old!

Honestly it sort of pains me to say out loud that Baylor is 10 months old. That is only 2 months away from the big ONE! I cannot believe it. He actually said his 1st words on July 20th, his exact 10 month birthday! He has babbled "dadada" and "mamamama" for quite a while, but the other day Jason said "Baylor, can you say Dada?" and Baylor looked at him and said it right back to him! It was priceless. He has only said it a few times since, but it was the real deal. 

Baylor 10 Months
I have not had any luck with pictures lately. Little Baylor is constantly on the move so it makes it hard.  I am going to have to take what I can get and use it, or else he will be another month old before I get a picture posted. Here are the back to backs:


Brighton 10 Months


Here is a picture of the boys holding hands. Brighton sure did get a kick out of the fact that Baylor wanted to hold his hand, even though it made eating his popsicle difficult! 


Baylor trying to stand up. Yes, that is Brighton in the baby carrier. 


Meanwhile, I have been having one of those mini depressions lately about summer going by so fast. I have been feeling like how you feel on the last day of a vacation, knowing it is coming to an end. I normally am ready to move on to the next season by now, but not this year. I am enjoying every bit of this summer so far and cannot even start to wrap my head around Baylor's 1st birthday party and Halloween, even though they will both be such fun and special occasions. Hmmm, maybe a good heat wave would kick me in the pants...


No comments: