Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Friday, July 26, 2013

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Here  comes trouble. I mentioned yesterday that Baylor has been trying to stand up. Mission accomplished. I have seen him standing in his bed, and this morning he discovered how to open up the spice drawer. This just so happens to be where I keep his jars of baby food!
I don't think that this picture really captures it, but he wasn't just pulling up, he was CLIMBING the spice rack. Is this normal? If this continues we will have to get him one of those nets for his crib for the crazy, dare-devil babies who try and climb out!! 
Right after Baylor picked out his lunch, I fed him and then walked over to clean his spoon and when I looked back he was STANDING UP in his high chair. OMG! Don't worry, I quickly grabbed him out of the chair as soon as I snapped this picture! This one is going to keep us on our toes for sure!!

Once he was safely on the floor, he crawled over to peer outside longingly at his cousins running and playing on the porch. Poor guy! 
Here is one from yesterday of Brighton and Jameson at the local splash pad. Summer fun!!


No comments: