Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend With Friends

Our weekend was so so so much fun. I do not know when I will recover from it. I am very tired!
On Friday, Shayna, David, Remley, Rhett and baby Vera came to visit us. I wish I had more pictures of Vera. She is so pretty and looks like a little Shayna Mini Me. 
Baylor and Vera got along for the most part, but I don't think she liked his sporadic loud shrieks. You  know, the kind where he just likes hearing the sound of his own voice. 

All of the other kids had a great time together, as usual. 




On Saturday, Alecia and Jake joined us. Shayna and I hired a baby sitter so that we could all go have a boating day and let the big kids play as well as the even bigger ones!


The weather was not perfect but hey, at least it didn't rain!! 
After the boat ride and our tie up time we all headed back to my house for dinner. We grilled out and all had a blast! 
Every one packed up and headed home on Sunday. The Flowes, and most of the Antley's decided that the weather was to nice to pass up a few hours on the water so we went for it again. As a bonus to our lovely weekend, Lacey, Mickey, Jason and I went out to a rare adult dinner at Alton's where they have started "Restaurant Week" early!!


I cannot believe that July is halfway over. This has been the fastest summer EVER! 



No comments: