Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sippy Cups and Spiky Hair


This week seems to be flying by! Not sure why as we do not have anything out of the norm going on. The boys are back in the motion of their old schedule since they are now in the summer program of Mother's Morning Out at the church preschool. I think Baylor may be having a growth spurt as he has been waking up EXTREMELY early, wanting to start his day. He is also growing his 5th tooth. 
Now what am I supposed to do with this?


At our last well Dr.'s visit for Baylor I told  Dr. that he is eating baby food well, and 3 times a day, but does not want to drop any of his formula bottle feedings. She suggested we try giving him a sippy cup with water in between meals. He seems to like the idea, but hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet!


Wrong way!!

Big brother will show you what to do!!

As for Baylor's hair, it has been doing this mohawky thing. Not sure what that's about. It is funny though. By this age, we could  tell that Brighton had curly locks. I fully expected Baylor to by now. I cannot imagine he would beat those odds, as both Jason and I have curlyish hair (although I try to look like a natural sleek and straight gal myself!).  Is it possible that he could have straight hair??? We shall see... 
Almost got it!





No comments: