Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Back to Back Picture Time

I have not done this since Baylor turned 1. I figured that it couldn't go on forever but it is so much fun to me. I will do these only seldomly, but since Baylor is now 15 months, it sounded like sort of a good time!
Baylor 15 Months
 They seem to have the same expression! 
Brighton 15 Months

Baylor is walking everywhere these days, and no longer looks like a little drunk man trying to get around. He eats a TON! Not sure where he gets his straight hair from. Not either one of his parents! 
For the last couple of months he does the sweetest thing. Puts his head on our shoulders. he LOVES to be rocked. I never used the glider chair with Brighton but it is a must that we rock Baylor in it before bed. So calming. 
 Baylor "rocking" on the horse, much different than the calming before bed rocking! 


No comments: