Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Santa Visit

This year we had the crying baby on Santa's lap. I always find these pictures a little comical. 
Yes, this was really the best shot that we got! I don't think that Baylor was actually scared of Santa, but thought that we were dropping him off and leaving him, as this is what he has been doing lately when I do the "hand off". 
You know Brighton enjoyed it though! I think he must have been slightly nervous as he told Santa what he wanted and it was a totally random toy that he has never even mentioned before. He wants to write him a letter to correct the situation and tell him what he REALLY wants. 


It's snowing in line!!

It was a fun day and I am glad that we did it before the lines got really crazy. Now, I have got to get back to the mall by myself and finish my shopping!! 

No comments: