Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Monday, December 23, 2013

It's Christmas Eve Eve????

I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that it is the day before Christmas Eve!! Making my grocery list now. I guess we are ready. One gift that I was waiting on for Brighton came on Saturday! Talk about last minute... I could barely stand the wait for the mail every day. Need to wrap it up, put it under the tree and then I am really DONE.
We had a nice weekend. Went to a breakfast Saturday morning with Rachel and Donnie and family. Then, they took our boys with them so that we could attend Andrea and Chris's party.
Had a great time!!
It is hard to believe that Baylor could fit inside of this last year! Oh how he has grown in a year!!

Haa, to cute. Hope that everyone has a very Merry Christmas! Brighton has me very nervous as he has been getting up at 4 and 5AM lately!!  




No comments: