Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Walking, Riding and Wrapping

I feel like it has been forever since I have blogged. Mostly because we had a big weekend and I am just now getting around to sharing it. Baylor has been taking steps for over a month now but Saturday he finally officially walked, more than a few  steps at a time.  Its about time. I will be eating my words soon, when he is opening doors and getting into places I could never have imagined! 

Jason was very sick starting last Thursday so I was a single mom for a few days and it was rough. Being sick was rough on Jason too! He did feel well enough to go and sit to watch the Christmas parade on Saturday though. 

This year, Lacey was in charge of the float for her church. She did a great job and won 1st prize for decorated float in the church category! Brighton and Jameson both rode on the float. In all of the chaos, I forgot my phone/camera so I did not get the good pics I wanted. Brighton was about as happy as I have ever seen him! These pics are not that clear, but are all I have. 


It has been cold and wet here.

 I have been busy buying Christmas presents and finally got some wrapped and under the tree! This took a lot of motivation on my part as I kept putting it off. Now it has become a night time ritual. 

No comments: