Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Weekend Fun

Saturday was rainy, but the 4 of us ventured out to get some shopping done. We let Brighton pick out a gift for his brother and parents. He had fun with this. Ha, we only took him to the dollar store. I just want him to start learning about giving, and not just receiving, which he does well!  We also stopped for lunch. It was challenging in down pours of freezing rain, but we made it fun. After that, it was home for naps and then Brighton and I made Christmas cookies. 


On Sunday we went over to my mom's for a photo shoot. As you can see, it did not turn out well. Michael wanted nothing to do with it! 





Jason and I had been wondering what we would do that afternoon / night, since the boys would be spending the night with Gigi and Pop. We wanted to do a date night and my dad actually offered us along with Mickey and Lacey his Panther's tickets!! Purrfect. 




We had a blast!! What a fun and unexpected day!! Oh and the Panther's won!! We stopped for some dinner afterwards. 
Now it is the last week before Christmas so I am trying to tie up some lose ends. I am still wrapping almost every night and am ready to be DONE. 

No comments: