Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Monday, March 11, 2013

Around the house

We had a good weekend. Very productive. It was chaotic at times, as usual but fun and busy. This is how I found Sugar Bear Friday when Michael and Brighton were playing together in Baylor's room! Fun times. Saturday Jason put up our new mailbox that we got for Christmas, as well as numerous other projects outside. While he was doing all of this, I was able to do a little bit of spring cleaning inside. On Saturday, I was able to get away to go to my sister in law, Kelly's baby shower. It was thrown by her sisters and mother. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful shower! Not to mention the beautiful Mama To Be! When I got home I was surprised to see that Jason had hung my new mini chandelier! While we were picking out the fan for the bonus room last weekend, he shocked me by buying me the fixture that I had been eyeing for our bedroom! It is my early birthday gift. This replaces this one that we had in the little sitting area of our bedroom. Former one is below. I picked it out when we were building because the price was right but always knew I would want to replace down the road when I found the right one. This is the new one. It is a bad picture and hard to see, so here is a more clear pic of it. It looks perfect! Also over the weekend, Baylor started feeling much better! He is sporting his band again (with improved shamrocks!) as well as eating his new formula well.

No comments: