Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Monday, March 4, 2013

March is FINALLY here!!

Happy, Happy March everyone! I have never been so glad to welcome the month of March. February, although technically the shortest month of the year, has been the longest. I only wish that I had counted the number of days that it actually rained. We have had so much rain in January and almost the entire month of February that it has been seriously depressing. I have literally ruined 2 pair of boots that I just got for Christmas due to walking in rain puddles. Uuuugh. So, with all of that being said, welcoming March is a breath of fresh air. It is still cold and rainy some days (so far)but I know that warmer times lay ahead! Speaking of heads... Baylor is doing okay with his band. As I mentioned last week, we had a set back but that was only for a couple of days. He went back to wearing it and is doing pretty good with it. Over the weekend, Brighton went to stay with his GiGi and Pop some, so I took Baylor with me to the mall and to run some errands. Since this was our 1st public outing with him wearing it, I was scared that we would get stared at, or worse, people would pretend that they didn't see him. I am the 1st to admit that I have done this before. I decided to jazz it up a little bit to make him seem more approachable with these shamrocks. Not my best work, but I did not have a lot to work with. It turned out that he got so many compliments from strangers on how happy and cute he was!! No one mentioned his band, just his huge, smiling blue eyes. This made me feel better. Unfortunately he came down with a bad cold Saturday evening, so we are struggling with that. Last night was rough so I hope he is feeling better soon. Went to the doctor today and they think they can already see early progress from the band in a week!!

No comments: