Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Eating Solids!


I know that this does not sound terribly exciting, but it is for me. Baylor is finally starting to eat solids. His doctor suggested that we try a while ago. She thought it would help with his acid reflux issues. I have been trying different foods for well over a month a half. He would always spit them out. Like Brighton, he wanted nothing to do with rice cereal ( and I do not blame him, yuck!). I finally got him to swallow a few bites the other day. Applesauce was the winner. Even though I have tried that before, I guess he just wasn't ready until now. 


So, I will continue giving him applesauce and try to mix in some vegetables as well. I hope he is a good eater! He seems slightly more interested in holding his spoon!



No comments: