Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Thursday, May 23, 2013

8 Month Back to Back Time

I cannot believe these months of Baylor's life are flying by so quickly. I think that the 1st few were sort of rough because of his little stomach issues, him not sleeping through the night, and having to wear the helmet. Because of all of that, we were just eager to get him past that stuff, and now that he is, I just want to slow it down!! He is a great baby these days. So happy. On a predictable schedule, but is like a rubber band at times. Like our recent beach trips, he can bend a little to accommodate whatever is going on with the rest of us.

What has Baylor been doing lately? BOUNCING. He loves the Jumperoo as much as Brighton did. Sometimes I will be holding him, and he will start moving his legs like he is in it, letting me know what he wants to do! He is eating 2 meals a day. Applesauce, pears, squash, sweet potatoes, green beans and peas. I need to revisit the carrots and bananas that he wasn't crazy about last month. Also, he is spitting up A LOT less!! I just realized that my laundry frequency has slowed down considerably! He sits up. He is not crawling yet, but he does have a way of traveling around on the floor. I have been surprised a couple of times lately after leaving him on his activity mat, then coming back a couple of minutes later and finding him halfway across the room or sitting up on his hand and knees! Guess I cannot turn my back anymore. Oh! He is also growing his 3rd tooth. This one is one of his front top ones. He is a cutie. Full of smiles and laughter.

 I imagined myself this summer having to hold back on doing many things that I enjoy during the summer such as boating and beaching but it looks as if he may be a trooper after all, and we won't be the "Shut-Ins" that I once imagined. I am going to buy him his little baby life jacket tomorrow!! 

Baylor 8 months
Brighton at 8 months


No comments: