Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Friday, May 10, 2013

Taylor Madison Flowe

Our new niece Taylor has arrived! She was born Tuesday, May 7th. She is perfect in every way! Mommy Kelly is doing well and daddy Craig is just beaming with pride!! 

Taylor was 7 lbs. 10 ounces and 20 in. long. I got to meet her on Wednesday, and I swear even though my boys were only slightly smaller than her I do not remember them being that tiny. She was tiny, and beautiful and soooo sweet! It is just a reminder of how fast they grow! 

All 3 are now at home. I am so happy for Kelly and Craig and excited to watch Taylor grow up. Brighton and Baylor will be happy to have a cousin on the other side now! And Taylor and Baylor will only be 7 months apart in age! 


Taylor arrived just in time for Mother's Day this weekend!! How special :)

No comments: