Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

How to decorate your storage shed...

Ha, this is a funny post to me. I am sure my mother will be surprised to see it. I thought it was worth showing though. My dad has had this storage shed in their yard for a few years now. I guess it has been bothering my mom because this spring she set in action a "shed beautifulication plan". I did not think she was serious about it at 1st. I was wrong.


Before

After the Beautifulications...

Mickey built the awning and Donna painted it. She added the potted plants, iron gates and floral window box. Nice job!! I guess I should take her plans more seriously. I also may want to keep this in mind since Jason just laughed at me when I suggested (at the time of planning our house) that we build a 3-car garage. I am sure one of these are in our future once our garage hoarding is complete. 



No comments: