Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a great weekend. On Friday Jameson's school had a Spring Luau. Lacey took her girls and invited us along. Brighton and I met them there. 


It was a cute set up. They had games, bouncy houses, little swimming pools, and of course, the "beach". 



Brighton got to perform his 1st Karate Kid move!

That was so much fun!
On Sunday, I woke up feeling incredibly blessed. Blessed to have such a wonderful mother who is not just my mother but my friend! We have so much fun together. I am so lucky. 

I was also feeling so much love and appreciation for my 2 beautiful children. I feel so complete having sweet Baylor as part of our family now. 

Brighton could not be any sweeter. He has been so loving and affectionate to me lately. I wish it could always be this way... FREEZE HIM!! 

My boys are just so handsome and sweet and I love them so. These pictures don't lie!
Brighton  made me a gift at school and has been so excited since Thursday when he brought it home for me to open it. Jason of course made me feel very special as well.
To make things even better, my sweetheart niece made me a very special gift. Yaya helped her to make birdhouses covered in broken china and stained glass! I was so touched that she not only made her mom one but her Aunt Season one as well. So sweet. AND, she even gave me her Hershey's Kiss from church! 



I had a great day spent with my family. Went to church and out to a fabulous lunch! What a great day and weekend!







No comments: