Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Friday, May 31, 2013

Some Cute Baylor Pics

I thought I would share these cute Baylor pics. Some of them are dark, but I shared them anyway :) 

This is the "crazy hair pic". I normally do not brush his hair after 
a bath but decided to this night and this is how it turned out. Obviously the hair did not like the direction in which I was trying to get it to go. 

 
Baylor has been on the move. He is rolling all over the place and fast. I would not be surprised to see him crawling by the end of the weekend. This is crazy as he was barely mobile a month ago. Seriously.  Ever since he got his band off, he has been wanting to be so active! I guess he got a slow start, but now that he has started, there's no stopping him!  

Brighton is excited to go to the beach with his Gigi and Pop this weekend. Jason and I will miss him bunches but he will have a great time! Baylor will love being an only child for a while. I am sure he will light up like a Christmas tree when he sees his brother upon his return though. HAPPY WEEKEND!! 

No comments: